Thursday, February 12, 2015

His Only Valentine: The Valentine's Feature


So, the season of love is in here and what's better than having a couple of great books to talk about from some of the best selling authors who have great romantic stories to share with the readers. On top of that we get to hear the opinions of the authors and their way of celebrating love in their personal lives. I am extremely glad to have laid hands upon this series and so far I am dug deep in the pages of these fairy tale romances. 

I shall be reviewing some of the great titles from this series beginning this Friday i.e 13th February and a personal interview from the authors of the following books:










So watch out for some sizzling chemistry, love, sparks starting right from this weekend.





To get your book reviewed you may contact me on:
Email: inextrica.sukriti@gmail.com
Facebook: Sukriti Goyal
Goodreads: Sukriti
Library Thing: My page
Book Blogs: My page



No comments:

Post a Comment