Saturday, December 6, 2014

Jane Austen's Birthday Month

Hi Everyone! So it is Jane Austen's birthday month (16th December) and I discovered my love for reading when I first read her book Pride and Prejudice at the age of 12. Those who have no Idea what am I talking about can take a look here:

Now for those who know about it already or they have just discovered about it I suggest do grab a copy as its the most intriguing romance from a different era and I am sure most of you guys will find it to be highly amusing.In order to cherish the classics that she wrote there have been numerous authors who have taken the legacy forward to a next level. On a personal level in order to cherish my first read I contacted various authors who have been writing sequels to PRIDE AND PREJUDICE and this month I bring for you books from two such authors: ANNA ELLIOTT & MARSHA ALTMAN with my personal reviews and candid interviews from them. There's gonna be more of the Darcy, Elizabeth and the whole lot. Here is sneak peak to this 8 day review journey to commemorate my personal favorite author Jane Austen:


Stay TUNED :)

First review just went live on 7th December, 2014 : Georgiana Darcy's Diary: Anna Elliott
Second review went live on 8th December, 2014: Pemberley to Waterloo
Third Review live on 11th December, 2014:Kitty Bennet's Diary
Anna Elliott's exclusive interview: Behind the Books with Anna Elliott
Fourth Review live on 14th December, 2014: The Darcys & The Bingleys
Marsha Altman exclusive interview : Behind the Marsha Altman

To get your book reviewed you may contact me on:
Email: inextrica.sukriti@gmail.com
Facebook: Sukriti Goyal
Goodreads: Sukriti
Library Thing: My page
Book Blogs: My page


No comments:

Post a Comment